Why Do We Have Knee-Jerk Reactions?
Ex Gay Nathanael Flock | His Life Changing Story
- My name is Andrea Mikail Gerlach, and my dads name is Michael Andrew Gerlach, so essentially, I am named after my father.
- Eight is my favorite number, because a different perspective can turn “8″ into “infinity”.
- I am absolutely in love with how ink looks on paper: book pages, handwritten letters, or even pen drawn doodles.
- Spaghetti is my favorite meal.
- I have never had an imaginary friend, and…
Since I have never been good at keeping things simple, and on topic, I will try to introduce myself in a very unique way, so that I will have to focus more than usual. I will be describing myself through the thoughts of my dog, Bandit (which are all just assumed). I don’t actually know what my dog thinks of me. Here goes…
“I, a Rottweiler, have been living with Andrea for about 9 years now, and I…
Sarah Lee - More Intimately (original)
Girls On Their Periods.
Types of Kids at School
I used to have anger management issues when I was younger, but you wouldn’t really know it now.
I was probably 10 years old at my earliest memory of losing control of my emotions. I remember my brother and I were playing a video game, and he had beaten me. I accredited his win to cheating, although he didn’t cheat, he was just better than me. I started to yell at him, angry that I lost, and…
She was born outside of Houston, raised in a Christian home, and went to church as often as possible, but never a foothold.
She would tell you she was wretched, and she’d be right. She had too many friends to count, but too little to understand, so really all she had was Him.
Him who released her from the chains that held her to that bed, that bed that was bolted down in that red room, behind…